E-Commerce has been steadily growing in South-East-Asia since 2012. Today, hundreds of thousands of sellers and brands are selling online. One of their biggest challenge is to successfully make the best out of all the platforms involved: marketplaces (Lazada, Shopee, …), online marketing platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, ...), their own website, and their offline databases and processes.
Customore offers a range of technologies and services that allow them to simplify the data collection and analysis in order to activate business cases that translate into more revenue.
After successfully implementing the first version of our solution for our first clients, we are building the core tech team who will successfully scale it to more user, enhance the user experience and integrate with more applications, ultimately making it the best technology in the eco-system.
As a full-stack developer you will:
- Work at all levels of the stack, from the database structure, 3rd party API integration, performance optimization to the front-end enhancement
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, delivering, and maintaining core features or modules within Customore end to end
- Closely work with the Consulting & Analytics team to tailor our products features to the exact clients' needs
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has prior experience as a full-stack developer: you already successfully designed and implemented projects from back to front end and have a generalist approach
- Is open to learn: you like to learn new languages and work on 3rd party app integrations
- Likes fast growing working environments: you are independent in streamlining your work and eager to grow your technical skills and job scope
- Back-end: Python (Django), PostgreSQL
- Front-end: Chart.js, Bootstrap
- Dev-ops: Heroku, GitHub, AWS
Working with us means:
- You will work on challenging technological issues ranging from successfully integrating to various 3rd party APIs to implementing advanced machine learning computation within a user-centred tool
- You will have the opportunity to always be working on new topics and experimentations
- You will be part of the early core team giving you the opportunity to grow your career together with the success of the company
- You will be exposed to various geographies, cultures and industries
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying